Complaint Review: Jeff's Transmission & More

• Reported By: banjo — Buchanan Georgia
Jeff's Transmission & More
8640 Hwy 120 Buchanan, Georgia USA

Jeff's Transmission & More Beware car Oweners in Buchanan Georgia

Don't take you car to Jeff's Transmission to have your transmission fixed. I let them rebuild my transmission and it lasted 5 months. I took it back because it was under warranty for 1 year. It took nearly 2 months to fix the Problem. I really needed my car and I was told he was waiting for parts. This was a standard well know transmission from a 1995 Olds. He got really mad when I told him he took to long to fix my car. He still used he had to wait for the parts. I know standard parts can be got in a few days. I will never take my car to this shop again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffs-Transmission-More/Buchanan-Georgia-30113/Jeffs-Transmission-amp-More-Beware-car-Oweners-in-Buchanan-Georgia-1100920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff's Transmission & More