Complaint Review: jehu hand

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonym — la canada California United States of America
jehu hand
24351 pasto rd dana point, California United States of America

jehu hand jehu and his brothers Learned J hand ( after Justice Hand their great uncle) ; Adam Hand ;and Joel handhave used me an old pal ; TAX / stocks. dana point, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Joe's problems of his own creation.

Beware  be  very  aware  of  jehu  hand  and his  brothers ..   cons  .  very  smart  lawyer .  hte  masterof  Pump and Dump  penny  stock .  pimp for  russian  whores ..I am  1  of  many  victims . I  have  known  them  since  1972  .  lived  in  there  mother,s  home  .  best  pals  etc  ..yet  they  ripped  me  off. used  my  name etc  to  stock  manipilation ,  left  me  holding  the  bag  with  the  IRS.  coned /lied  etc  to  me  for  years ..  there  are  many  victims.  some  for  millions .  I  know  lots  of  dirt on  them  ; andi am  starting to  sic  IRS (  who  know  i  am  a  victim and  helps me)  I  will  contact  the  American Bar /SEC   Mormon  Church .  Immigration  etc.  and  the  anyone  else .     There  are  Bad  News  /  real slick  ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jehu-hand/dana-point-California-92629/jehu-hand-jehu-and-his-brothers-Learned-J-hand-after-Justice-Hand-their-great-un-992490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jehu hand

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Joe's problems of his own creation.

AUTHOR: Defrauded corporation - ()

Joe Mitchell. We both worked at South Pasadena McDonalds. I went away to college and law school and lost touch with him. But he always was close to our family. Yes he did pass out and spend many a night at the Hand Manor sleeping off a drunken binge. My family bailed him out of countless DUIs. They gave him shares of stock in a start up and hired him as the handyman, thinking it might straighten him out. The first day on the job he came drunk and set himself on fire. The job was kept open while he recovered at the hospital. He made money on the stock. The money was spent by him for tugboat captain's school, but Joe failed to show for the final exam.  I understand that he never filed his tax returns.  The IRS will go after you for that, Joe.

I have spent a good part of my career going after scammers and stock fraud people. One of these, Ed Bukstel, apparently looked for anyone who had ever dealt with me to try to find dirt. This is the best he could do, I suppose.

I never was involved in illegal activities least of all prostitution. I used to own a marriage agency in Eastern Europe,completely above board and licensed. We had over 100 couples get married. People assume that others are on the same level and have the same mindset as they have.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC