Complaint Review: Jenkins Hyundia

• Reported By: Gregory — Ocala Florida
Jenkins Hyundia
1602 sw college rd. ocala, Florida USA

Jenkins Hyundia Do not honor warranty work ocala Florida

The first time I went there to have my car checked out for an on going problem they hooked it up to the trouble shooting machine.They said my catalatic converter was bad which should not happen at 60,000 miles.Also, the coils and plugs were bad.

They would not replace the converter without changing the coils and plugs which I can do myself. The converter is under warranty not the rest. over 300 dollars for the coils and plugs. Wrong. They would not just change the converter which is all I want done. Do what I want done not what you need to rip me off for.

So I tried one more time to see if they would. Now I only have 2 bad coils instead of 4 and all plugs are bad which I had just changed hours before. Tell me this is not a rip off.

By law the converter needs to be in good operation before I sell or trade in the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenkins-Hyundia/ocala-Florida-34474/Jenkins-Hyundia-Do-not-honor-warranty-work-ocala-Florida-1131712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenkins Hyundia