Complaint Review: jenlinn.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: emkelly — Newport Washington
jenlinn.com
18647 Villa Clara St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Internet United States of America

jenlinn.com Jenlinn.com is a scam Internet

I purchased a pair of boots from this site on February 28th.  They claimed it took 3 - 5 days to fulfill an order which was fine.  My bank account was debited for the purchase price of the boots on that same day.  A week later I started checking to see what was going on with my order.

I kept going on to the website and signing in to check on the status of my order and it just kept saying order awaiting fulfillment.  So I decided to email their customer support to find out about my order, I waited a couple of days and never received a reply.  I tried 3 more times to email them and never once received a reply.

The last email I sent I requested that they reply to my email and either send me the boots that I paid for or issue me a refund..never got a reply.  The last time I went on and checked order status, it had a re-order button which was confusing.  Were they not in stock when I ordered them? ( it never said they weren't.)  But I clicked on it to see what would happen and right away it listed the purchase price etc. and I decided not to pursue that because I didn't want my account charged twice for an order that I already paid for.  They were quick to respond with emails to tell me that I needed to complete my order which I found funny considering that they never responded to any of the emails I sent regarding the original order.

I decided to do some further investigating so I typed in jenlinn.com sucks and nothing came up but then I typed in jenlinn.com is a scam and complaints from other people popped up.  The complaints were for the same thing that I have been going through.  People made a purchase from this company, never received the merchandise, emailed them and got no response, there is no telephone number to contact them and they are awaiting either a refund or their merchandise

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jenlinncom/internet/jenlinncom-Jenlinncom-is-a-scam-Internet-1036008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jenlinn.com