Complaint Review: Jenna Perso - About Astro

• Submitted: Sun, October 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 19, 2008

• Reported By:Serowe Other
Jenna Perso - About Astro
aboutastro.com New Hartford, CONNECTICUT U.S.A.

Jenna Perso - About Astro Ripped Off By A Purporting Astrologer Jenna New Hartford CONNECTICUT Internet

I Made an inquiry about the services stated by Jenna in their website, around 19th June 2008 and they sent me a free reading that was convincing. I then continued to receive mail urging me to send US$70 for a full reading, which i finally did on 14th July 2008 via bank wire to Astrology Answers Account # 1197005951 with People's United Bank at 211 Main street Torington C.T USA.

I then sent an email to notify them that i had made the transaction. A week or so later i made an inquery regarding my full reading which i had not received, only to receive auto responses each time i tried to communicate with them.

I recently received an e-mail from them asking me to make a payment for a full reading, of which i responded with a harsh letter stating that they had robbed me.I have since then not received any reading nor a response to that e-mail.

In a nut-shell Jenna ( About Astro, Astrology Answers) is a scam.

I would appreciate any assistance to recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Perso-About-Astro/New-Hartford-CONNECTICUT-Internet/Jenna-Perso-About-Astro-Ripped-Off-By-A-Purporting-Astrologer-Jenna-New-Hartford-CONNECT-1034858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna Perso - About Astro