Complaint Review: Jennifer Coburn

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: embarrassedtobesuckered — Florida United States of America
Jennifer Coburn
homestead, fl homestead, Florida United States of America

Jennifer Coburn ,jcconsultingandmarketing.com/ WATCH OUT FOR THIS RIPOFF homestead, Florida

I am laughing as I read all these complaints, or I should state laughing at myself for not researching more prior to sending Jennifer Coburn a Check for $300.00. She had sent a proposal to me through GURU.com. Then she sent a contract, said her merchant account was temp. not active..asked for a check. Said she would provide telemarketing services..Months later, I reported her, and if anyone else met her through this website, please report her! What a sucker I am. Same exact responses as everyone else..she guaranteed appointments and of course never sent any. Then she went MIA. I tried over and over to reach her. I finally researched her and found all of these complaints..I then left her a message laughing saying how she got me..oh well.. you live and learn..i told her karma is a b*tch..and she responded with that she just had gall bladder surgery..and then she went MIA again..she then said her uncle died..all kinds of excuses..they kept coming..I have proof of everthing.. Somehow we need to prosecute..her current website is http://www.jcconsultingandmarketing.com/ and her numbers are: Cell: 786-925-7716 and office: 305-230-6816

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Coburn/homestead-Florida-/Jennifer-Coburn-jcconsultingandmarketingcom-WATCH-OUT-FOR-THIS-RIPOFF-homestead-Florid-643395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Coburn