rank

• Reported By: badman61 — acworth Georgia
jennings transport
1529 north laural rd ky london, Kentucky USA

jennings transport Not Paying Drivers london Kentucky

Dont go to work for this company. I drove for 3 weeks over 9000 miles 2 broke down trucks and multiple out of pocket expence and have not been payed yet. When I brought the truck back and told them I quit Robert Jennings got in my face told me to get my whore out of here (my wife met me to pick me up) and tried to jump on me for quitting. They have not settled with me yet and rumor has it he is selling off his trucks. Jennings transport is going under. Don't let them use you like they used me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jennings-transport/london-Kentucky-40741/jennings-transport-Not-Paying-Drivers-london-Kentucky-1049510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jennings transport