Complaint Review: Jensen Tire & Auto Trumbull CT

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony Rocco — Monroe Connecticut United States of America
Jensen Tire & Auto Trumbull CT
6746 Main St Trumbull, Connecticut United States of America

Jensen Tire & Auto Trumbull CT Eddie Jensen, Sean Sculy, Veronica Jensen, Dave Weaver, Tom Calzone Bait & Switch Crooks Trumbull, Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: It's obvious this guy is a rip-off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this is an eronous complaint made by a disgruntled employee. we have never had a cusotmer inour store with this name and we do follow up calls weekly to ensure our customers are happy.

Wow!!! I had a similar experience, I brought my car in for a $19.95 oil change and when I went to pick it up my bill was $27.00. When I questioned the bill I was told by Eddie Jensen that my vehicle needed brake fluid and anti freeze so they topped them off for an additional charge. OK but the problem was that my vehicle was a newer model and I do some of my own maintenance for example the day I brought my vehicle in for an oil change I went under the hood to check my oil level and cleanliness, while under the hood I did check all my fluids and they were fine.  But worse yet Eddie Jensen told me my tires were bald and needed to be replaced by snow fall, I told Mr Jensen I would be back a week later for an $800.00 set of tires. I then took my vehicle up the road to a very good friend of mine who sells tires and told him I needed a new set, when he inspected my tires he asked me why I wanted to change them and he also included that they where almost new and I would be wasting my money. [continued below]....
..... When I told him about Eddie Jensen and my oil change. He stated "I get more complaints about Jensen and his rip off tactics then you want to know" He said "I should never go back there and that Eddie was a known crook in the community" he also had the same tires for half the price Jensens would have charged me. If you don't know mechanics 101 stay away or you will be bamboozled by Eddie the crook or one of his disciples... Veronica, his wife, Sean Scully, his manager, Dave Weaver, his mechanic, or  Tommy Calzone another rip off that works for Eddie. Good Luck don't say you where not warned!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jensen-Tire-Auto-Trumbull-CT/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/Jensen-Tire-Auto-Trumbull-CT-Eddie-Jensen-Sean-Sculy-Veronica-Jensen-Dave-Weaver-Tom-801125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jensen Tire & Auto Trumbull CT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's obvious this guy is a rip-off

AUTHOR: BM - (United States of America)

I'm not a customer of Jensen's nor am I a disgruntled employee. I was just someone who lives nearby and I happen to be a psychologist with a professional opinion. I was looking on the internet for a place to get a problem fixed on my car. It appears that based on the banter here, that there is likely some truth to the accusations. I decided not to patronize Jensen's. It comes to the old axiom, where there's smoke there's fire.

Jensen, you should publish the name of the disgruntled employee and see if she comes out of the woodwork. Or better yet, tell us why she/he's so mad at you. Let's air this out so the public actually knows the real story. Are you suing her/him.

Let's hear more.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Edward Jensen - (United States of America)

This complaint is eronoues and comes form a disgrunteld employee if any one is not happy with our service or price fell free to contact Eddie Jensen @ 203-520-1256