Complaint Review: Jeremy Schultz

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Upset — Jackson Michigan
Jeremy Schultz
3105 Wildwood Ave Jackson, Michigan USA

Jeremy Schultz Farm Bureau Rude, Racist, Lying Insurance Agent!!!! Jackson Michigan

I was reffered to Jeremy Schultz(Farm Bureau Agent) from a good friend of mine who is a new client of his. I had many insurance needs as I am new to the area. I called to set up an appointment with Mr. Schultz, I called him on a Tuesday and left a voicemail and did not hear back from him until the following Monday.

He is extreamly rude, and spoke down to me every chance he got. I set up an appointment(which he was late for) for that wednesday. At somepoint we started talking about my finances and shortly after he seemed like he was trying to excuse his self. I guess I did not make or have enough money for his liking! Also during this meeting he made many racist comments that he thought were very funny!

This guy is a real jerk, and I would suggest to stay away from him and his company as he represents them! my friend also no longer does business with him as she found him to be the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeremy-Schultz/Jackson-Michigan-49202/Jeremy-Schultz-Farm-Bureau-Rude-Racist-Lying-Insurance-Agent-Jackson-Michigan-1137480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Schultz