Complaint Review: Jerry Piechowiak - Dextel

• Submitted: Sat, April 17, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: Jim — westmont Illinois United States of America
Jerry Piechowiak - Dextel
9655 Woods Drive #1908, Skokie, IL Internet, carol stream. skokie, & mishawaka, in, Illinois United States of America

Jerry Piechowiak - Dextel Dex Motors, Fraud, Con, fake Internet, carol stream. skokie, & mishawaka, in, Illinois

This man is a CON. He has frauded me out of money for a car that i cannot even get put in my name, and is still costing me hundreds more for other misc. fees. There are also a couple other claims against this man on this site and i know there must be more out there. I hope that this man gets held responsable for all of his immoral and also illegal actions. To help move a long this process, I would like to call upon all other vitims of this man to step forward and help me in my cause. I am trying to put together a case against this man for what he has done to us. If you have been frauded or conned by him, or if you know of any other public forum to spread the word of my cause please contact me. I am not allowed to leave my email in this message so i will leave my phone number, (((redacted))), please leave a message if i do not answer. Thank you in advance for your help and co-opperation in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerry-Piechowiak-Dextel/Internet-carol-stream-skokie-mishawaka-in-Illinois-/Jerry-Piechowiak-Dextel-Dex-Motors-Fraud-Con-fake-Internet-carol-stream-skokie-m-594048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerry Piechowiak - Dextel