Complaint Review: jerry's automotive

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: jmf — el paso Texas
jerry's automotive
9720Dyer St. el paso, Texas USA

jerry's automotive jmf automotive owner el paso Texas

I had bought a pair of cylinder heads from this company and put them on a new Dodge engine. A week later I had to send a tow truck to pick it up because of a leak. Found out that the heads were cracked. I talked to Tim and he said send them back. I did and it cost me $150.00. Tim calls me and says that the heads were warpped and he could not give me a refund. I said that the heads cracked and after they crack they overheat. Tim tried to blow smoke with me and gave me all kinds of amature excuses and how much he would have to pay for giving me another pair, shipping ect.... Tim finally hung up on me. Very unprofessional of him and his business. I will never do business with his company again!!!!!!!! Ripped me off and I got Nothing for $700.00 worth of replacing the heads with a new pair , not including the price of the new heads which was another $400.00, total cost $1100.00 for a bad business and false warranty!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jerrys-automotive-/el-paso-Texas-79924/jerrys-automotive-jmf-automotive-owner-el-paso-Texas-1145574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jerry's automotive