Complaint Review: Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — White plains New York United States of America
Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc
1103 State Ave Holly Hill, Florida United States of America

Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc WARNING !!! DO NOT USED THEM Holly Hill, Florida

I purchased a car at ELite Auto Group in Apopka, Fla on January 18th, 2011.  I had looked into several Auto Transport to ship my car back to New York.  The dealer made some calls and recommended Jersey Shore Auto Transport, 1103 State Ave, Holly Hill, Florida, 32117 said used them before.  So, the dealer made the arrangements for the car to be pick up was suppose to arrive in New York sometime late Friday evening on the 20th.

On Friday there was no call from either the driver or dealer to inform me of any delays.  I called to fine out that the truck where car was being transported had broken down.  I was not notified of this.  When I finally spoke to driver said a special part had to be ordered and wouldnt arrive til Monday.  Now the weekend was lost.  I tried to Better Business and to my suprise this company was not even listed and the telephone no 386 871 9369 is not in service.

Finally spoke to the driver and said there was another problem with truck it would be another few days as a consumer not being informed and not following up with customer I was outraged.  I also spoke to dealer in Florida and was no help said things happen but he also didnt keep me informed.  I understand things happened but seems like a scam to me almost 2 weeks to get a car which should have taken at the most 3-4 days.

Now, Sunday January 29th  driver said he is in New Jersey about 2 hours away and now says cant make it tonight possibly tomorrow afternoon.   Everytime I call its a different exuce another run around.  This no way for business to be operated.  I said at this point I would drive myself to New Jersey to get my car tonight and he offended me by saying I had to pay him first before off loaded car and I should actually get a break for inconvience of having to drive down to meet driver.  This is the first and the last time I will do business with this company  there lack of customer service and communcation is awful.  Please do not use this company it or dealer either one was of no help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jersey-Shore-Auto-Transport-Inc/Holly-Hill-Florida-32117/Jersey-Shore-Auto-Transport-Inc-WARNING-DO-NOT-USED-THEM-Holly-Hill-Florida-830874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc