Complaint Review: jerseygaga.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Prescott Arizona United States of America
jerseygaga.com
Internet China

jerseygaga.com jersey gaga TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF CHINA SCAM, Internet

WARNING - jerseygaga.com is a typical Chinese rip off company.  I ordered an American Football jersey for 80 dollars, was told when it would arrive, and when it did not arrive on that date, I attempted to contact the company for additional information.

I purchased this item though Amazon, so I felt I was safe.   No such luck.  Amazon did not even reveal that the company I was ordering from was from China, and that they had a "questionable" record of customer service.

I sent jerseygaga.com at least 20 emails asking for additional information about my order, but have yet to receive a single response to my concerns.

They DID however charge my credit card.  They have my money, the only thing I have is another lesson about trusting companies that operate out of CHINA.  I'm not very happy with AMAZON either.

Don't get ripped off, the price and the promises look good from jerseygaga, but you will regret doing business with them.  They will steal your money and all you'll have is a lesson in life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jerseygagacom/internet/jerseygagacom-jersey-gaga-TYPICAL-EXAMPLE-OF-CHINA-SCAM-Internet-863523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jerseygaga.com