Complaint Review: jerseyworldusa.com

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: littleone1973 — Lumberton New Jersey
jerseyworldusa.com
Internet USA

jerseyworldusa.com took my bank info but never sent my product Internet

I ordered a sports jersey as a gift. They got all my information, the order went thru. They sent an email showing what I ordered along with what they took out of my account.

I then replied to ask when to expect my order, they replied "we have no record of your order".  I kept emailing, but then got no response at all to any.

I called my bank, more money than the "email" billing said was taken. To this day, I still have not received my order. We have emailed this website numerous times and no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jerseyworldusacom/internet/jerseyworldusacom-took-my-bank-info-but-never-sent-my-product-Internet-1143176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jerseyworldusa.com