Complaint Review: Jess Sesi/ NOWPRE/ Sam Sesi/ PinkSugar/ #ADAMLOVIE

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Phoenix Michigan
Jess Sesi/ NOWPRE/ Sam Sesi/ PinkSugar/ #ADAMLOVIE
32000 Northwestern Hwy #225 Farmington Hills, Michigan USA

Jess Sesi/ NOWPRE/ Sam Sesi/ PinkSugar/ #ADAMLOVIE Scam/ Stolen MoneyJess Sesi/ NOWPRE/ Sam Sesi/ PinkSugar XO Instagram #ADAMLOVIE/Jimmy Jamil/5 hour energy fraud! Money laundering! SCAM! Doesn't pay employees! Drug Dealer #SingleMommy Farmington Hills Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hi ! This is Jessica AKA @adamlovie

Adamlovie AKA Jessica Sesi AKA jessica Zamarron and Sam Sesi are SCAM artists.   Jess or ADAMLOVIE /PINKSUGARXO had me working for free.  Sam and Jessica are already wanted for money laundering and can be referenced in both being 'Wolves in Sheep Clothing.  They mand the Wolf of Wallstreet look line an angel.  Sam and Jessica ADAMLOVIE SCORSESI AND SESI are fraudsters.   They stole my money that I earned for working And won't return it.  Sam and Jess are modern day Bonnid and Clyde!!

they made me collect money for 'dress' orders to in turn never provide the dresses.  Then they claim it's a computer glitch.  Well ADAMLOVie the police are on to you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jess-Sesi-NOWPRE-Sam-Sesi-PinkSugar-ADAMLOVIE/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-48334/Jess-Sesi-NOWPRE-Sam-Sesi-PinkSugar-ADAMLOVIE-Scam-Stolen-MoneyJess-Sesi-NOWPRE-S-1133675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jess Sesi/ NOWPRE/ Sam Sesi/ PinkSugar/ #ADAMLOVIE

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hi ! This is Jessica AKA @adamlovie

AUTHOR: Pink Sugar - ()

Some negative reviews and comments have recently been posted on "scam" websites. These comments have suggested that I have stolen or in some way committed a fraud on my customers or employees. Please note I believe these comments are the work of a former boyfriend with whom I have a restraining order against, or one of his affiliates he somehow upset.

When I left that relationship a year ago, he has threatened to "destroy me" and has worked diligently to do so. However, I am stronger than this - Please believe me. The negative comments posted are a web of lies crafted by this man or one of his affiliates. I have, and will continue to run an honest, ethical business. I pride myself on my hard work and dedication to my customers. If anyone has any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact me.

For those comments posted about a "scam" or money that is owed, I strongly encourage you to send me your order #, contact information and any and all information regarding this and I will personally work with you directly.

Thank you all and have an amazing day

Jessica Zamarron