Complaint Review: jesse gazoir

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: nyates412 — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
jesse gazoir
brentwood pgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

jesse gazoir Jesse gasor. Jesse gazor . Or how ever his last name is spelled. I am nicholas yates! using my name and having me pick up money that he's ripping ppl off for pgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Jesse Gasior

I am nick yates and i had no idea this kid was cheating people out of money. I have let him put his western union transactions in my name a couple times. He told me he would pay me to ride him to a store so he could pick money up cause he was selling tickets to people cause he doesnt drive. And he would give me different reasons for putting it in my name like he lost his ID or he got into an arguement with the people that work in certain stores and he isnt allowed in or they wouldnt do western union for him. He had told me that his uncle is a ticket broker and he helps him sell tickets. I knew he was a shady dude since we were in high school but i didnt think twice wen he told me he was selling tickets online. I pro mise that i aint goin to do this dude anymore favors and i am very sorry to all the people that i unknowingly helped him steal from. Im going to deal with him in my own way but to help the rest of u out i have a little bit of info. His real name is jesse gazoir( gasoir, gasor, gazor). Im not real sure of the spelling of his last name. I will put his address up on here but i have to take a ride and find out what it is. But for now his cell phone number is 412-807-0097. I will post more soon. And i am truely sorry for any problems that ive helped this kid cause anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jesse-gazoir/pgh-Pennsylvania-15227/jesse-gazoir-Jesse-gasor-Jesse-gazor-Or-how-ever-his-last-name-is-spelled-I-am-nichol-814613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jesse gazoir