Complaint Review: jessica Hidalgo

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph Schrum — Nth. Highlands California
jessica Hidalgo
1523 S. Woodster st. Las Angeles, California USA

jessica Hidalgo They sold me a used ford truck f150 2001, she said she had to sell because her husband died. please help me as I'm 70 yrs; old and I'm on a fixed income Las Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: tell me you didnt

I found the truck I wanted to buy on craigslist, sac, ca, and replied to the ad and told her I wanted to buy it. she got back to me asap and said it was only $2,000 because her husband died; I sent a money gram for $2,155.00 the extra was for ebay she said, then after I sent the money by a 10 min money gram I get another message from eibay to pay another $1,600. for insurance and I have five days to cancel and I'd get my money back. This just happened about two hrs; ago so maybe you can help me in some way please. The said my truck will be dilered on sunday, in two days so they might still be active if the law can get them in the next day or so cause this just now happened, then I cked your scam page out which I should have done first. Joe, North Highlands Ca. 95660

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jessica-Hidalgo/Las-Angeles-California-90035/jessica-Hidalgo-They-sold-me-a-used-ford-truck-f150-2001-she-said-she-had-to-sell-becau-1055350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jessica Hidalgo

tell me you didnt

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - ()

did you not read the disclaimer from craiglist? there is probably no truck and the person you wired money to is just out to get money thru wirefraud.

• DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
  • NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is likely a scammer.
  • FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the fake is discovered weeks later.
  • CRAIGSLIST IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
  • NEVER GIVE OUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
  • AVOID DEALS INVOLVING SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.
  • DO NOT RENT HOUSING WITHOUT SEEING THE INTERIOR, OR PURCHASE EXPENSIVE ITEMS SIGHT-UNSEEN - in all likelihood that housing unit is not actually for rent and that cheap item does not exist.
  • DO NOT SUBMIT TO CREDIT CHECKS OR BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR A JOB OR FOR HOUSING UNTIL YOU HAVE MET THE INTERVIEWER OR LANDLORD/AGENT IN PERSON.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC