Complaint Review: jessica shadwick

• Reported By: lle143 — bham Alabama United States of America
jessica shadwick
920 candies creek rd sw mcdonald, Tennessee United States of America

jessica shadwick 92 craigslist scammer beware mcdonald, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Same person?

*Author of original report: JESSICA SHADWICK CRAIGSLIST SCAMMER!!!!

Jessica Shadwick is s true scammer. She posted a ad on craigslist selling her so called iPad! She posted in Alabama saying she went to school in Tuscaloosa and needed money to pay her rent in Tennessee!she promised me she would send the iPad if I would just send western union $100 and once I got the iPad I could send the rest. Of course I was very skeptical but she promised and even sent pics of it and a pic of her ten license next to her face and the iPad.

She promised she was honest just a broke college student and needed money quick but that she would definitely send it! I also made her send me a document agreeing to this! Well that was back in August and of course she has not sent anything and keeps making up stories of how she sent it and now she will send my money back basically one lie after another!! Beware of this crazy woman she is a scammer and a liar and I just wanted everyone to be warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jessica-shadwick/mcdonald-Tennessee-35242/jessica-shadwick-92-craigslist-scammer-beware-mcdonald-Tennessee-946622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jessica shadwick

Same person?

AUTHOR: chiefknockahoma - ()

Did this person also go by Michelle Snyder, or use the email address charmingbubbles@gmail.com?  I googled that email, and came across a tweet about being scammed, so I'm pretty sure it's the same person. They're selling tickets, from Tennesse, and asking WU for money transfer - no phone or car, they say.

Thanks!

JESSICA SHADWICK CRAIGSLIST SCAMMER!!!!

AUTHOR: lle143 - (United States of America)

I Would to make everyone aware of this person Jessica Michelle Shadwick from McDonald Tennessee.  Drivers LIcense #102134371 and DOB 02-16-1988.  She had a posting on Craigslist back in AUgust selling her Ipad 2.  She states she goes to school in Tuscaloosa Al and lives in McDonald TN.  She said she as a poor college student who needed money to pay her rent and was selling her IPAD2.  We spoke over the phone and by text messages.  She sent pics of the Ipad along with her License and pic of her face to ensure me this was legit and she would definitely send my Ipad as soon as she received part of the payment of $100 through Western Union.

I was very skeptical until she sent a pic of her license with her picture and promised she would send it to me if I could just send part of the money so she could pay her rent then I could send the rest after I received the Ipad.  She also sent me an email agreeing to ship the item by no later than 9/10/12.  Of course as I now see she is a Big Scam Artist and everything she said was just pure lies.  I have since text her many times and called only getting more lies and excuses out of her.  I just want everyone to be aware of this so it doesn't happen to them!