Complaint Review: Jetson Bike

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — New York New York United States of America
Jetson Bike
118 E 28th Street Suite 514 New York, NY 10016 New York, New York United States of America

Jetson Bike Jetson Electric Bike Bad Product - Worse Customer Service - Avoid At All Costs! New York, New York

Jetson Bike is a total rip off.  Do not buy any of their products.  As other reports on this web site indicate, they promised delivery before Christmas, but did not deliver and failed to notify us when it would be delivered, did not return e-mails, and did not return calls.  As the other report indicates, that is bad enough, but there is more....

I was out of town when my bike arrived.  My wife bought it for me to ride to work.  Unfortunately, the trip to work is very hilly and when I got on the bike for a test run, i found out that it slowed to under 5MPH ip hill.  As a result it would be dangerous for me to ride to work on busy roads.  There is no warning that says that bike will slow down to a crawl if you take it up hill.

To make matters worse, when I asked to return it, they told me that their return policy was 14 days.  I had contacted them 4 days late.  They have refused to agreed to accept the return, even though they were weeks late in their delivery.  My guess is that everyone is trying to return their bikes and they have had to stop the bleeding.

Regardless, I have never encountered a company that has been as unresponsive at Jetson Bike.  Calls go unreturned, e-mails unanswered, and when I post things on their facebook page, they take them down.

I encourage everyone to stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetson-Bike/New-York-New-York-/Jetson-Bike-Jetson-Electric-Bike-Bad-Product-Worse-Customer-Service-Avoid-At-All-Costs-1024578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jetson Bike