Complaint Review: Jewelry By Ezra, EMH Group

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:harper Texas
Jewelry By Ezra, EMH Group
469 7th Ave New York New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-594-5252
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Jewelry By Ezra EMH Group ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: jewelrybyezra aka EMH Group aka Ambras Fine Jewelry

I returned an item that broke about 10 minutes after I wore it the first time, they assured me it would be no problem to replace the item, I just needed to file a report on their web page, of whicj I did. These people took forever, they kept telling me everytime I contacted them they were backed up because of the holidays, for three weeks I heard that, then they tried to deny recieving the item, but I had a signed reciept, then they said it had been processed, for two weeks they said that after anothe week still no sign of replacment, so I asked for a refund, that was a joke, they processed that for two weeks too, finally they refunded my money, less of course the restocking fee, the shipping fee, then I had to pay a fee to recieve my money from then from Pay Pal which I still don't understand.

This Company sucks big time, beware, be very very carefull, document all your transactions with them

Donna
harper, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewelry-By-Ezra-EMH-Group/New-York-New-York-10018/Jewelry-By-Ezra-EMH-Group-ripoff-New-York-New-York-128856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewelry By Ezra, EMH Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

jewelrybyezra aka EMH Group aka Ambras Fine Jewelry

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Donna,

You are ONE of THOUSANDS who were electronically mugged by this eBay predator.

It would be interesting to know just how much money was stolen over the years by Ezra Dweck and his den of villanous thieves while they were eBay "POWERSELLERS".

Ebay bears at least some responsiblity for allowing this sort of theivery to go unchecked for so long.

There are other eBay sellers who are doing the same thing and eBay must be aware of it. What a Shame !!!

BEWARE OF EZRAS BEARING JEWELS