Complaint Review: JewelryRoom.com

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Tammy — Missoula Montana
JewelryRoom.com
1188 Bishop St Unit 1107 Honolulu, Hawaii USA

JewelryRoom.com RT Overseas Gross misrepresentation of products-both in written discription, picture and actual product upon arrival Honolulu Hawaii

I was origanally looking at jewelry on Overstock.com-a site that I trust, when I noticed another site called JewelryRoom.com

I ended up bidding on a ring that was "appraised at $4800. and the bid to beat was $200. with 24 houea  left.  I was bidding against one other person and finally put my bid in at $1200. and was notified that I had won.  About 10 days later my ring arrived and when I opened it I was furious to see it looked as though it came out of a game machine.  I took it to three different jewelry stores for appraisals and they all said the same thing.  It was 14K white gold, the small blue diamond on the side was real but none could verify the stone in the middle being genuine nor could they say that white diamonds were all real.  At best one dealer stated you could get $150. at a pawn store but I will never get back the $1200. I paid for it.  First off I would never attempt to re sell the ring as it is an embarrassement to me.  I have never felt so violated in my 56 years of life.  This situation disgust me and I will do everything in my power to prevent others from being taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JewelryRoomcom/Honolulu-Hawaii-96813/JewelryRoomcom-RT-Overseas-Gross-misrepresentation-of-products-both-in-written-discripti-1117893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JewelryRoom.com