Complaint Review: Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Josh — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic
1285 orange Ave Winter Park, Florida United States of America

Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic Dr. Hugh Morris Crooked doctor, crooked medical clinic, lies in their reports, fraudulent clinc actions, works for Insurance Co. Winter Park, Florida

Sept. 28, 2009: Released from 4 day stay in Hospital. Suffered back,neck, head injuries from serious "slip n fall" on wet-concrete porch on 9/25/09. Staff released me on a "walker' as i was still dizzy from pain meds, etc.

Sept. 30, 2009: Appointment at jewett Orthopaedic clinic, winter park, Fl (in Orlando).

Shuffled in on "walker". told nurse about 'slip n fall, hit my sore knee on bathroom floor when i fell on Sun 9/27/09 Reinjuring my knee (what i was seeing Dr. for). all that was in the nurse notes, that Dr. Hugh Morris ignored.

Morris came in room scowling at me, talked very loud, Rude, cut me off in mid-sentence trying to tell him about my Reinjury of knee, hospital, etc.

Morris jerked up my pant leg, pulled my knee brace down, and viciously twisted my leg, I cried out in pain. THIS WAS A BLATANT VIOLATION OF MEDICAL RULES, JEWETT CLINC RULES, PATIENT RIGHTS (under florida laws) and costitued abuse of a senior citizen, and abuse of a disabled/injured-worker.

Morris then [lied left & right] in his report he faxed to the w/comp Insurance Co. to "lie some more' and falsely state my knee was healed 100%.  this Dr. is a real Quack and should have his licens pulled.  No telling how many patients he has victimized over the years. He "distorted' the facts & lied, left out any mention of me "shuffling in on a walker', to belittle my serious injuries. Morris is an unbelievable Quack & chronic liar!

I filed a written complaint with Jewett clinic staff. They have refused me any reply,they are trying to "cover it up" probably.

I sent copies to:

Federal Trade Comission

Florida Attorney General

Better business Bureau

Medical Licensing Board

(*) Lets have some more screwd-over-patients stand up and EXPOSE these crooked-doctors and clinics!  This is a great site to expose these crooks hiding behind their licenses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewett-Orthopaedic-Clinic/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Jewett-Orthopaedic-Clinic-Dr-Hugh-Morris-Crooked-doctor-crooked-medical-clinic-lies-in-516230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic