Complaint Review: JHC Horses

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Georgia United States of America
JHC Horses
Warwick, Georgia United States of America

JHC Horses Jennifer Horse Traders Scammers Liars Selling Drugged and Dangerous Auction Barn Horses Warwick, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: JHC Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: Not sure....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Attn: Misinformed Slanderer

*Consumer Comment: You are just as full of crap

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JHC Horses are Not a Rip-Very Honest womanRelationship

BUYER BEWARE of the gal and her crew. She has several people that buy for her at the cheaper sale barns in several states. Several of the horses she has had for sale were sold as UNSOUND and DANGEROUS/NOT BROKE TO RIDE though the auction ring, and a week later she was selling them as deadbroke bombproof blah blah blah. Liar to the 10th degree. Saw her buy a couple horses through a sale and the seller told the gallery that one of them was proud cut and RANK, and the other was a stud that was DANGEROUS and needed to go to a killer buyer. Both of them sold for $100 TOGETHER, yeah that means $50 dollars each. A week later they showed up on her website and on the net as the best trailridin horses for a beginner in the world. What the hell?  Why anybody would buy a horse from this lady is beyond me. Her ads read just like that bunch from Heavens Gait (Judy Noyes). Guess they must be kinfolk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JHC-Horses/Warwick-Georgia-/JHC-Horses-Jennifer-Horse-Traders-Scammers-Liars-Selling-Drugged-and-Dangerous-Auction-Bar-887093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JHC Horses

JHC Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Pam Floyd - ()

I stumbled on this site rather by accident and noticed the complaint filed against JHC Horses- -a complaint I find  hard to believe. We purchased a horse from her two years ago and that horse was exactly as represented and has been a wonderful addition to our family. She was extremely professional in all of our dealings with her and in no way resembles the business person described in this complaint.

Not sure....

AUTHOR: Concerned Horseowner - (United States of America)

I'm not sure... but if you know a guy named Thompson Moore, this has his name written all over it.

Search this site for his name.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attn: Misinformed Slanderer

AUTHOR: Jennifer of JHC Horses - (United States of America)

Hi, this is Jennifer of JHCHORSES.COM. When my friend first informed me of this posting, I simply told her that I wasn't going to concern myself with the ignorant ramblings of someone with whom I have never had any businesses dealings. Seeing this attack on my character, she felt she should do something. With my permission, she posted the first rebuttal you see here.

After seeing this unfair attack on the character of my good friend, I now refuse to stand idly by. As I am sure most of you have noticed, all of these accusations against my business are very lacking on details.

I challenge whoever is making these allegations against me to provide evidence to back them up. For one thing, I have never bought any horses from an auction. I also have no "CREW". My entire operation is handled solely by my husband and myself. We do every step from purchase to sale. Nobody buys horses on our behalf. We are the only ones who handle our horses, and we certainly don't want to put ourselves in harm's way to try to make a quick buck. We personally select each and every horse we decide to put into our training program.

Again, I hope you all can see that these are totally baseless accusations. If anyone has any questions, I encourage you to contact me through my website, JHCHORSES.COM. Thank you for your time. I look forward to serving you in your search for a quality horse.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

You are just as full of crap

AUTHOR: Dawn - (United States of America)

yeah right how much did you get paid to make up a pile of lies defending that lying horse trader. She

s got 2 more auction barn bargains for sale right now, and i bet the former owner's description will sure as hell be completely different that the pile of crap she telling about how great and gentle they are. You are just as guilty as she is for lying for her scammin a**

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JHC Horses are Not a Rip-Very Honest womanRelationship

AUTHOR: Lazy Daze Ranch - (United States of America)

I know for a fact that JHC Horses is very honest. The comments that were made are not true because I ride with her all the time. She does not go to auctions and buy horses and list them for sale. I go with her to induviduals homes and watch her ride these horses herself to see if she thinks they will be safe horses. She Never buys anything not broke-because she wont ride it either!!! If she buys a horse and she feels that it can't live up to her expectations, then she send it down the road, because she doesnt want to sale something that is not of HER Quality. She does not have people travel around with her and grab horses for her just to sale.  She is very picky about her choice of horses.

Whoever made this post against JHC does not have their facts straight. I am a very honest and Christian woman and have no reason to lie. I can honestly say that if the horse isn't of her caliber-it goes down the road.You have never seen her buy 2 horses at a sale for 100.00. We went to 1 sale and that was for me to take a crazy unbroke mare someone gave me. She was too crazy and tried to kill me in a stall. I-Me-went to a sale--NOT Her!!!. She took me to the sale, because my trailer was down. She is too smart to buy a horse at an auction barn.  She puts lots of miles and months on her horses before they are sold. If you know her so good-then you would know that fact about her. I ride with her all the time and am the most honest person you will ever meet. I do have proof and facts that the negative statements made are not factual. I am requesting for this person to send in proof to the ripoff report Co. I know you have none.

I believe whoever made this post is another person in the Horse bussiness that has fears of her superb training ability and has lost horse sales to her.

I bought a horse from her that she wouldnt sell to the public, because it wasn't going to be as calm as she wanted it to be. She was a very forward mare. So I know for a fact that she does not sale dangerous or bad horses. She doesnt care to ride buching or non-broke horses.....so why would she buy one if she has to train it?????? Dah!!!!!