Complaint Review: Jian Jun Yuan

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Coventry Rhode Island United States of America
Jian Jun Yuan
FD TWO Courier Services (Liu Gui Hong -300) Kwun Tong, Select State/Province Hong Kong

Jian Jun Yuan YuanJianJun0755@163.com Sent wrong item. I contacted him and he sent me an RMA (#130126010) to return the item which I did. He then refused to refund my money $45.41. I tried contacting him at least 6 times and he refusest Kwun Tong Hong Kong

I ordered a battery for a JVC Camcorder from this gentlemean on e-bay.  When it arrived it had an extra wire that required the purchase of a separate charger as it wouldn't plug into my camera. I contacted the Seller and explained the problem.  He then gave me an RMA (#130126010) and told me to return the battery, which I did.

He then refused to refund my money $45.41. I tried contacting him at least 6 times and he refuses to answer my e-mails and has been silent.  I still have not received my refund.

I tried to file a complaint through e-bay but it is virtually impossible as the Seller removed the listing and there is no way to file the complaint without the item number.

During our correspondance the Seller claimed that he did not receive the returned battery.  I do not believe him but I do believe he is a CROOK and an unethical seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jian-Jun-Yuan/Kwun-Tong-Select-StateProvince-/Jian-Jun-Yuan-YuanJianJun0755163com-Sent-wrong-item-I-contacted-him-and-he-sent-me-an-1027623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jian Jun Yuan