Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube (Broadbase Inc.)

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Clovis California
Jiffy Lube (Broadbase Inc.)
240 W. Shaw Ave. Clovis, California USA

Jiffy Lube (Broadbase Inc.) Incorporated in 1985, Broadbase Inc, doing business as Jiffy Lube(916) 375-1155 1471 Shore St, We Jiffy Lube Terrible and Damaging Service Performed on Vehicle Clovis California

Had Oil Change done at Jiffy Lube 240 W. Ashlan Ave. Clovis, CA. I have driven truck around 300 miles. The truck began overheating when I would drive at higher speeds on the freeway so I parked the truck until I could figure it out, so one day I decided I would check the oil and the water level. I kept checking the water because I thought that was the issue, but when I checked the oil, it was not reading on the dipstick? I had just changed the oil. Well I went back to Jiffy Lube and asked them to top it off and told them what happened. they checked it. The technician said there was a small leak around the head? This was not there before. Okay, I leave Jiffy Lube and go straight home, park the truck. I get up the next morning. I want to make sure and check the oil, guess what? No oil cap, it was not put back on after it was checked at Jiffy Lube. There is oil all over engine? I have read online multiple complaints about the Jiffy Lubes across the country. The only way to hurt them is to write about them and hope it changes someone's mind about doing service with them. Here's the story below I sent into the Better Business Bureau in Fresno, CA and to the State of Califonia Consumer Division: Had Oil Change done 8/15/13, drove truck around 300 miles, truck overheated, came back topped off 9/30/13, then oil cap left off, oil all over engine? Invoice number **, 8/15/13, then top off service on 9/30/13. Asked to speak to Manager on 9/30/13 about what had happened and to replace my oil cap. Frank said, "I will take care of it, but I had other customers right now". This amazes me that he had no real concern, this must happen all the time? Called back 2 1/2 hrs later, talked to Frank again, said he had not done it, but would get to it later, he said once again, "I have customers right now and cannot take care of it". I called the Fresno Mazda Lithia Dealer. It takes 2 days to have that cap brought in. Plus I do not know what the damage is for the vehicle overheating due to the oil not being in the motor the first time. Jiffy Lube 240 W. Ashlan Ave Clovis, CA 916-1155

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-Broadbase-Inc/Clovis-California-93612-1155/Jiffy-Lube-Broadbase-Inc-Incorporated-in-1985-Broadbase-Inc-doing-business-as-Jiffy-1088920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube (Broadbase Inc.)