Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube in Dundalk, MD

Jiffy Lube in Dundalk, MD
Baltimore, Maryland USA

Jiffy Lube in Dundalk, MD They steal s*** out of your car Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Errr

I live in Dundalk, Maryland, and there is a Jiffy Lube around the corner from my house that I've been to many times. I like that they send out coupons regularly and they are typically really fast, which I don't mind paying a little extra for (They are priceier than other places I have been, but the other places take much longer). I went yesterday and got a standard oil change, and was on my way no more than ten minutes later. On the way home I realized some things were missing from my car that I KNOW were there before their guys had gotten in my car. Nothing expensive or irreplacable, but mine nonetheless. I called to complain and, of course "nobody had taken anything", and I just had to suck it up. I couldn't prove it, but I know that I'm right. I won't be going back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-in-Dundalk-MD/Baltimore-Maryland-21222/Jiffy-Lube-in-Dundalk-MD-They-steal-s-out-of-your-car-Baltimore-Maryland-1101720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube in Dundalk, MD

Errr

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You used them many times and had no problem at all, correct?

On the way home I realized some things were missing from my car that I KNOW were there before their guys had gotten in my car. Nothing expensive or irreplacable, but mine nonetheless. I called to complain and, of course "nobody had taken anything", and I just had to suck it up. I couldn't prove it.

Yep, you have to suck it up if you cannot prove it. What happened if they accept your claim, and then you found out that it was not them who stole it but rather some people who got a ride from you or you forgot it somewhere else? Would you go back, apologize, and make it up with them? I highly doubt because of human nature - shun away when found out that it's the one's mistake but nobody knows if not saying.

So if you really want to prove rather than assume (which cannot be proven), you could catch the thief by yourself (create evidence) - go back there again and take a video that you put stuff in your car right before you go in. Then, take another video right after you get your car back from them.