jumped

• Reported By: Allen — Portland Oregon United States of America
Jiffy Lube in Portland
Sandy Blvd Portland, Oregon United States of America

Jiffy Lube in Portland Bogus upsale items Portland, Oregon

I took my Subaru in for an oil change. The fellow "helping" showed me reports that supposedly indicated that my brakes were about to fail and my cooling system needed to be overhauled, and a couple of other things I forget. Each item was supposedly "according to manufacturer's guidelines," and together would have totalled over $200 above the oil change. I told them, "Change the oil only." As far as I know, they did change the oil. However, I took the car to my usual repair shop which has been scrupulously honest with me in the past and asked them to check the brakes and the cooling system, and do a general check-up on the car. They found absolutely NOTHING that needed repair or replacement. Jiffy Lube are liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-in-Portland/Portland-Oregon-/Jiffy-Lube-in-Portland-Bogus-upsale-items-Portland-Oregon-942550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube in Portland