Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: cshue — Arlington Texas
Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX
5710 FOREST BEND DR Arlington, Texas USA

Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX Take advantage of women to sell items they broke Arlington Texas

My wife visited the Jiffy Lube store #1150 in Arlington, TX today to get my truck inspected while I was at work. The truck is less than 3 years old with 56k miles. I drove it this morning and used the wipers to wash pollen/dust off the windshield and yet when she took the truck in for inspection our wiper blades were "severly torn" and had to be replaced in order to pass inspection. Lucky for us they had $17 per blade wipers on hand, but being so kinds as they were they offered her a buy one get one free so we only had to pay $17 for the pair. I have no doubt in my mind that when grease monkey pulled in the blade to see if it was ok, he tore the blade himself and instead of owning up to it decided to make a little commission for himself. I've worked at a Jiffy Lube in another state when I was younger, we would get a commission for selling a breather, PCV valve, transmission job, etc., while I don't know this store does the same thing, I do know my wiper blades were not torn this morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-store-1150-Arlington-TX/Arlington-Texas-76017/Jiffy-Lube-store-1150-Arlington-TX-Take-advantage-of-women-to-sell-items-they-broke-Arl-1069745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX