Complaint Review: jiffy lube

• Updated: Sun, December 13, 2009

• Reported By: bluemoon — lacey Washington United States of America
jiffy lube
4102 Pacific Avenue Southeast, lacey, Washington United States of America

jiffy lube in lacey wa did not give full disclosure to proceedure which was being completed lacey, Washington

I stopped at the Lacey Jiffy Lube, because they were not busy and holding a sign up saying 15% off services.      When I got my bill instead of the service I asked for. I was charged over $60.00 with out any discount.    Then they tried to say my brakes were bad, though I had just new brakes put on less than a month ago.   They also tried to use  scare tactics, saying my headlights all needed changing.

Horrible experience, but the worse part is they were so slick that I did not realise what was going on until I got the bill.    The work was completed so I had to pay, but let me say this.   I have 9300 followers on Twitter, and another 15,000 on face book, so I have written the full story there, and Lets just see how jiffy lube deals with that .     The truth will prevail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jiffy-lube/lacey-Washington-98513/jiffy-lube-in-lacey-wa-did-not-give-full-disclosure-to-proceedure-which-was-being-complet-538774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jiffy lube