Complaint Review: Jim Diamond

• Reported By: sec — Wrightwood California
Jim Diamond
3147 Durahart St riverside, Select State/Province USA

Jim Diamond Transmitting Assets Inc. complete rippoff/scam riverside california

I paid the Transmitting Assets company $18,000 dollars for them to save 2 properties that I was losing to the bank.

They claimed that through their process I was going to be able to have both properties free of debt and that the bank loans will be erased. The process lasted about 2 years, during that process I paid to notary public  Trisha Gruber more than $3000.00 in notary fees. I strongly believe she new

In the last meeting I attended (there were at least 40 people) Jim stated that the process was almost done, we just needed to pay the remaining balance of $2000.00. I paid off my balance (he only accepted cash or cashier's checks)

Needless to say, that never happened. 1 or 2 months later he closed the office. I called him many times and all phone lines were disconnected.

One of the reason many of us falled into this scam is that he took advantage of people's desperation to save their houses, at one point living in denial. Now that I see the whole process, I identify so many red flags (cash only payments, false promises of getting cash back from the banks after loans were erased, etc.) He stole so much money from me and other people. I heard he still operates another office in Los Angeles, CA.

I hope that this report can reach people that might be dealing with this heartless person and can be saved from his scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Diamond-/riverside-Select-StateProvince-92507/Jim-Diamond-Transmitting-Assets-Inc-complete-rippoffscam-riverside-california-1088661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Diamond