Complaint Review: jim loser

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Believe N. karma — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
jim loser
702 felix street saint joseph, Missouri United States of America

jim loser THE UNIVERSAL GROUP & JIM LOSER ARE LOAN SHARK SCAMMERS and CON ARTISTS saint joseph, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fake Claim

*Consumer Comment: Not True

*General Comment: Not True

The UNIVERSAL GROUP LOAN SHARK SCAMMERS and CON ARTISTS!!!

Jim Loser from The Universal Group offers unsecured loans at illegally high interest rates to individuals, often enforcing repayment by blackmail or through threats of violence.

Do not deal with these Loan Sharks. Universals staff failed to provide my company WITH ANY service and refused to give us our money back.

My phone calls are never returned and my companys requests were never on time or efficient.

We DO NOT appreciate the Universal team and would not recommend them to anyone looking for a financial partner. Do not attempt to do business with Jim or James Loser and Edward Vasques Director of Operations.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THE UNIVERSAL GROUP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jim-loser/saint-joseph-Missouri-64501/jim-loser-THE-UNIVERSAL-GROUP-JIM-LOSER-ARE-LOAN-SHARK-SCAMMERS-and-CON-ARTISTS-saint-j-858564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jim loser

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake Claim

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

Hello Ripoff Report and Believe N. Karma,

The Universal Group doesnt offer loans to individuals and does follow best practices when collecting on all loans; purchased or serviced for clients.  We are what is called an indirect lender and establish dealer programsc-B2B. We would encourage any business with questions about funding new or bulk in house consumer loans to contact us for references. We also perform loan servicing for clients with in house portfolios and loan origination solutions. This Ripoff Report attack is surely false and has unsubstantiated claims about what we do and who we are. This is a smear attack and it is a shame that sites like this do not do a better job to stop and remove fake claims without charging a fee. This could be accomplished with requiring names, numbers, emails and physical locations confirmed with possibly a credit card or some other form of confirmation like phone number check then the Ripoff Report could prevent Internet Bullying instead of encouraging it. Slandering individuals and businesses like this hurts peoples jobs, incomes and lives that revolve around good companies. We at Universal strive for a great experience for all parties.

Sincerely,

Jim L

Not True

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Hello Believe N. Karma,

This is a response to a clearly false report and smearing of a person that I have done business with and has nothing but good things to say about. This sounds like a competitor of Jims and UGAC that is probably unhappy with Jims honest approach to business he didnt hide anything from me and my company and even pointed us in the direction of a product that might be a better fit for our business. I just cant stand for someone to talk poorly about someone who talks the extra steps in helping us out.

Thanks,
John

#3 General Comment

Not True

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Hello Believe N. Karma,

This is a response to a clearly false report and smearing of a person that I have done business with and have nothing but good things to say about. This sounds like a competitor of Jim's and UGAC that is probably unhappy with Jims honest approach to business he didnt hide anything from me and my company and even pointed us in the direction of a product that might be a better fit for our business. I just cant stand for someone to talk poorly about someone who talks the extra steps in helping us out. I would do business with Jim anytime.

Thanks,