Mount

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Ray M — hauppauge New York
Jim Simek, Mike Barker, Checkit local
Johnstown, New York USA

Jim Simek, Mike Barker, Checkit local check it local, James Simek Scam,Scam,Scam RUN from these guys that lie, steal and decieve!!!! Johnstown New York

If you are looking into this company take this as a referrence for their work. They convince me to get into this stupid scam. Explain to me that it will help my business grow by proving a good deal service to me and other people. Taking advantage of me knowing my business is barely hanging on now. The reality is the moron puts out a special that cost me $30,000 in lost sales. $30,000 in unapproved specials because of a glitch in their system that it did not catch. I was out of town for two weeks and my employees honored this 70% off special!!! Out of town working for someone else to help pay my bills. This is money that my business can never recover and will most likely make me close my doors. Paid to sit down with a attorney, that I can not afford, to have him say there is nothing that he can do. But the attorney was kind enough to explain to me this business is set up so Jim & Mike get money from business owners, then give the distributors a bogus pay method that you are limited on using. They get rich while I got screwed.   Getting in check it local has been a nightmare.

All I can say is thank you dipshits for ruining me finically. Please let everyone you know to run from this bullshit ripoff.  By the way if you piss Jim off he will threaten you with his black belt in Karate. What a raging a******!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Simek-Mike-Barker-Checkit-local/Johnstown-New-York-12095/Jim-Simek-Mike-Barker-Checkit-local-check-it-local-James-Simek-ScamScamScam-RUN-from-1139052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Simek, Mike Barker, Checkit local