Complaint Review: Jimmy's Wildwood Rentals

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Lori — Springfield Pennsylvania
Jimmy's Wildwood Rentals
151 Spicer Avenue Wildwood, New Jersey USA

Jimmy's Wildwood Rentals The Landlord or so called Landlord ripped off 9 boys from Springfield, Pa. These boys had contracted to rent a house from Mr. Georginis from June 15 until June 22 2013 for senior week. I Lori M went to meet Mr. Georginis with my son In January of 2013. He presented himself as a well mannered contractor from New York City. In May of 2013 all contact ceased between my son, Jason who organized this rental on behalf of his friends between Jimmy and Jason. After many, many texts Jimmy ceased to contact my son. Very sad that people like this would rip off 9 boys of $1400. Wildwood New Jersey

*General Comment: Jimmy the Rip-Off

In January of 2013, my son Jason and I took a trip to Wildwood, New Jersey to meet Mr. James Georginis who presented himself as a landlord of various properties in Wildwood New Jersey. This man was referred to us by one of my son's friends. After meeting Mr. Georginis we agreed to rent one of his properties at 150 East Spicer Avenue for a total of $2500 for one week. We mailed Mr. Georginis a $500 deposit and then followed up with additional monies of $900 a few weeks later. The agreement was to pay the balance upon arrival. I wanted to meet Mr. Georginis to assure him that these 9 young men were good, responsible kids with caring parents and that the property would be taken care of. That is the reason I did not let my son go alone. I had heard rumors about people who rip kids off and I didn't want that to happen to them. When unfortunatley to my dismay this is exactly what happened to him. We trusted him and he took advantage of these 9  young men. Disgraceful. Please call me with any questions. I am planning on taking this further. I will be calling the Cape May County Prosecutors office this week.

Lori M

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmys-Wildwood-Rentals/Wildwood-New-Jersey-08260/Jimmys-Wildwood-Rentals-The-Landlord-or-so-called-Landlord-ripped-off-9-boys-from-Spring-1054175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy's Wildwood Rentals

#1 General Comment

Jimmy the Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Mariann - ()

You definitely need to file charges.  This has been going on for way too long and it is time for Jimmy (and others like him) to pay the price.  Check out the article in the wildwood Leader/Shore News:

"Officials warn of summer rental scams"  www.shorenewstoday