Complaint Review: jingit

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Thismom — chicago Illinois United States of America
jingit

jingit Scammed by Jingit, Internet

I signed up for a jingit account at www.jingit.com a year ago. I had this account for sometime and everything was going fine. My husband, son and daughter open an account with them also a few month later. Just this past week, I had trouble signing into my account. So, when I went online they claimed that I was pending fraud investigation and so was every member in my household who signed up with them. So, I contacted jingit via email and they claimed that I had violate the terms by accessing multiple accounts on one device.

However, that's not true on my end. We all have our own mobile phones and different computers. I asked if it could be possible that it could be the wifi inside of the home we all share. They replied, NO. So, I asked them again. How is it being accessed if we all have our own mobile phones. I even offered to send in our family mobile phone bills with Identification cards from my husband and I. School id's from my kids to prove that we are real people and that we all have a valid mobile phone. Then they replied no that's not the case.  So, I'm really confused as so is everyone else in my household.

Basically, they tell one lie to cover up another and another to cover up the first three lies they have told. When I questioned them about which one is the truth then they never replied back. Obviously their web of lies caught up with them.

All I'm saying is be careful signing up with this company because they suspend your account for no apparent reason, don't give an honest answer as to why, and then the us bank jingit card charges fees every month $8.00 for inactivity fee to your account during a pending investigation. That way when they finally release or take you off of suspension. You're basically viewing ads and doing check-ins for free because your account will be negative. They are a bunch of bogus liars who don't care about the people who signed up with them. Every few months the rules changes.

Far as I'm concerned Jingit and go suck some lemons, because they are the ones who's a big fraud. Think twice before signing up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jingit/internet/jingit-Scammed-by-Jingit-Internet-1024429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jingit