Complaint Review: JinJin's Chinese Mary Esther, FL

• Reported By: KerriW — Fort Walton Beach Florida
JinJin's Chinese Mary Esther, FL
550 Mary Esther Cut Off NW Mary Esther, Florida USA

JinJin's Chinese Physical Altercations after returning food Mary Esther Florida

On February 10, 2014 I called in an order, and told the lady on the phone three different times that we wanted an L18. When we received our order, 45 minutes later and they are only 5 minutes down the road, we open one of the boxes and saw that it was wrong. Looked at the receipt and it had an L17 on it. So I called the lady back and told her that it was wrong. After I was yelled at that she said L17 and I agreed the first time I told her I wanted a new one delivered and she said it would be another 30-45 minute wait. I asked her why I had to wait so long, after I had already waited 45 minutes for the first one, and she told me because there was no one there to make a delivery at the time. I told her to just bring the food ASAP and then I hung up the phone.

Almost an hour later I still had not received the new food so I called them again. She stated that since I had hung up the phone she didn't know what to do... I told her that before I hung up the food I informed her to bring the new food ASAP. I told her that I no longer wanted the food I just wanted my money back and since I was out at a store I would be coming by the store. (The food was for my dad who was at home.) She said that she could not and would not give me my money back without returning the food to her. I told her that I didn't have the food with me and I wanted my money back, at that time she hung up on me.

So, I called back a 4th time and this time a guy answered. I was screamed and yelled out that unless he got his food back I would NOT get any money back. I asked him why he was so adamant about getting his food back, was he going to reserve it, and I was told that, that was "none of my business."

Then today, February 11, 2014, I took the food back to them and told them that since they were so rude to me on the phone I wanted my money back for the entire order. I was told unless they got ALL of the food back I would not getting all of my money back, only the money for the food I returned. When the manager noticed that I was at the counter he started screaming at me to get the FUCK out of his restaurant. So, since he cussed at me yet again, and this time in front of my son, I smacked the food container off the counter and on to the floor.

When I did that I turned around to go back to my car and then noticed the owner was running toward me. When I got to the door he pushed my four year old son out of the way and grabbed me by the arm, he looked like he was about to hit me, so I turn and punched him in the chest. Then another customer that was in the restaurant got in between us and got him off of me, then he told me "Fuck you" so I said it back and he went after me again. I got my son to the car and drove away.

I don't care what I customer says or does, unless they attempt to hit or grab you, you NEVER lay your hands on a customer. This owner is psycho and should NOT even work around people. I have never had a problem with the food, but the customer service is always horrible. The people are rude and very impatient. I will NEVER be ordering from them again, and will be telling everyone I know to not order from them either!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JinJins-Chinese-Mary-Esther-FL/Mary-Esther-Florida-32548/JinJins-Chinese-Physical-Altercations-after-returning-food-Mary-Esther-Florida-1122936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JinJin's Chinese Mary Esther, FL