Complaint Review: jiong fu

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: sosick — St.Louis Missouri USA
jiong fu
8133 Whitburn Clayton, Missouri United States of America

jiong fu Joing Fu, John Fouster, Edynamic, 180 LLC, Watch "YOUR bACK" You may be violated by this man and not know it. Edynamic, 180 , jiong Fu, John Fouster. Clayton, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: I have similar experience

*UPDATE Employee: crying snake, jiong fu = john fou (Living in St. Louis area)

*UPDATE Employee: john fou=jiong fu=john fouster

I am a tenant of Jiong Fu, John fouster etc. This man has many names so watch out!! He runs a company named Edynamic and 180 LLC.

I have been staying in one of his property for the past year and he has just got WEIRD as the time has past. But I should have knew the day I moved in.When I was told that I was able to move I rented a truck and moved all my item's on the truck I was told by John Fu that I should call the previous tenant I couldn't understand why I needed to talk to her and so something told me that I should call before I get to the house. When I spoke with her and told her that john said to call you I guess you still had some things you couldn't get out the house right off hand. " Which at the time I had no problem with her coming back and getting some things she could not get right off hand". BUT, as I spoke with her she had not even started packing so here I was stranded with a truck and my item's on it. I spoke to JOHN he said that Oh ask her if you store your stuff in the house until she moves I was so upset I had already had a lease and given him my deposit. So I was forced to keep my things into the home until she moved out.

He is a true slum lord. I have to fight with him to get the house up to code. I have had over 15 inspections and it has failed every time I have been living in the home without an occupancy permit since I have been there.

Now a few months later I have noticed that John continues to take advantages of the fact he is the landlord and think he can come into the home when ever he feels like it. My neighbors tell me he is in the home every day when I leave. I have caught him twice and I dont know why he is there. I have even had to call the police on him cause I thought someone broke into the home.

I just want people to watch out for him and don't be a victim of his crimes Cause I have many more stories to tell just not enough space to tell it.. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MY LEASE HAS ENDED. JOHN is a real snake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jiong-fu/Clayton-Missouri-63105/jiong-fu-Joing-Fu-John-Fouster-Edynamic-180-LLC-Watch-YOUR-bACK-You-may-be-violated-504561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jiong fu

I have similar experience

AUTHOR: witnesschinese - (United States of America)

He own me a lot of money. I can not get hold of him. I am planning to sue him. Let me know you will join me!

Thanks

crying snake, jiong fu = john fou (Living in St. Louis area)

AUTHOR: rain - (USA)

I reported what I experienced with John Fou, a.k.a. Jiong Fu. at www.scaminformer.com.

Several months later, he called me and pleaded to remove my listing. I flatly refused to do so.

Then, he tried to negotiate with me; he suggested that he would give me my unpaid wage.
I said "no".

Suddenly, his voice began wobbling, and he saie "You and I are all Chinese. We should help each other, right?" He sobbed over the phone for a minute.

However, I didn't forget his slickness yet. I said "I will remove the report about you, if you give my money back first."

A week later, he sent me a check. I thought about to remove my report at www.scaminformer.com.
Still, I was suspicous about him. I couldn't help bursting into anger when the banker said it is a bounced check.

I made a call to John in wrath, he didn't answer the phone. That's Jiong Fu!!

Sometimes, I wish I had his photograph to share it with all the potential victims in the world.

john fou=jiong fu=john fouster

AUTHOR: rain - (United States of America)

I watched many people scolded by john fou because they returned tenants' deposit in time or spent money to meet the local government guideline.

His official name is John Fou and please read the article below.

As a former worker(2008) at his company, I can explain why john fou did like that.

First, he has nowhere to go because many former edynamic workers and the previous tenants might kick his ass. He also owes me my three months' salary.

Second, he never repects poor minorities. I was really shocked when john talked to one white rich man. He was a very nice person. The only way you can get treated by him is to make millions or be a caucasian.

Lastly, he thinks that mr.john fou is always right. I even noticed him yelling at one of my co-workers when his mistake was pointed out, "you never understand english!!" even though john's mother tongue is chinese. he is from shanghai, I guess.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC