Complaint Review: jiong fu

jiong fu
edynamic university city, Missouri United States of America

jiong fu john fou, john fouster MONEY FRAUD university city, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: witness

*General Comment: almost victim of john fou

My name isRain Lin andI was born and raised in Sichuan province in China andhas beenworkingas a system analyst. I live in Tacoma, WA. and travels Korea and Taiwan very often on business.

Twoand a half year ago, I had worked several months under John Fou ---a.k.a. Jiong Fu---for eDynamic Incorporation in St. Louis, MO.

In conclusion, the working experience with him was terrible and shameful. I didn't receivethe month'ssalary from him.

At first, I was very happy to get a job in one of the most attractive cities in the United States. He promised annual salary of $60,000 if I work for him during two years. Thesalary levelwasnot so bad(I have a PHD in computer engineering.).

The problem was, John Fou always tries to steal other people's money. John has many properties in St. Louis area and rent them to the residents. Many trouble and conflict happened between the landlord and his tenants. He orderedme nottotell hisprevioustenantswhere hewas. Icame to know that he had never returnedany depositto his old tenants.

One day, I watched himtalking withseveral companiesover the phone. The strange thing was he always said that he was staying in Hong Kong or Singapore. The reasonwas simpleaccording to thearticle about his legal case. (((link redacted)))

The mostintolerable thing was that Johnbehaved very different according to races. He seldom returned their deposit to his African American tenants or other Asian workers, however, he was verypolite to White people.

He used three different names according to what company he was talking to. I asked him, "Why do you use three different names?". He said "none of your business."

On the daywhen I finished the project I was in charge of,John asked me to work in Hongkong for a year. I said "Give me some time tothink about that". He suddenly threw a tantrum and shouted "You cannot survive here with your poor English. You're fired!!" Then,he never paid my salary.

Mr. Foustill owes me $5,000. My biggest mistake was that I transfer all the rent paymentsreceived from his tenants to his bank account directly. If I had kept that money in my hand, I might had received my paycheck.

He also promised thathis company, eDynamic Inc.,would provide its employees and their family members a health insurance plan for free,butit never happened.

I had a Korean collegue whose wife was pregnant. He had to pay considerable amounts of personal money to the Hospital because John didn't keep his promise.

I would like to post his photo here and share it with potential victims but I had none. Pleasecontact me (((email redacted))) if anyone has this John Fou's picture to protect many good people named John Fou, John Fouster, or Jiong Fu. This swindler is selling some books at amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jiong-fu/university-city-Missouri-/jiong-fu-john-fou-john-fouster-MONEY-FRAUD-university-city-Missouri-687925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jiong fu

AUTHOR: witnesschinese - (United States of America)

contact with me. I had bad experience with Jon Fou too.

#2 General Comment

almost victim of john fou

AUTHOR: O.S. Kim - (Korea (south))

My company -- located in S.Korea--- was contacted by a man named John Fou in 2008 right after the collapse of Lehmann Brothers. I guess we are writing about the same person.

I wish we had a chance to talk before something like this happened. Our company was very upset with John Fou's attitude; suspicious of our credibility--- and decided to ignore his suggestion, even though it was very attractive.