• Report: #1092045

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: very upset customer — Pennsylvania
JJsHouse.com
Unit 152B No1355 Jinji Lake Ave Suzhou , CHINA

JJsHouse.com No phone contact, has a protocol for returns once followed they refuse all but 40% of your refund. They want it mailed us postal so it can't be tracked then they can refuse refund for not receiving it. I sent DHL and they wont pick it up in customs. They will make your life miserable and will do everything possible to make sure you are not satisfied and they keep your money! Suzhou CHINA internet

This company is a fraud! I wanted a mother of the groom gown. I provided measurements and payment through PayPal. When I revieved it, it was the wrong size and had the bust nonproportioned. It didn't cover a scar on my back so I requested a refund immediatly. I followed their instructions. Pictures, exact shipping bag, and within 24 hours. Bare in mind they have no Nbr only email.

They are in China which I had no idea. They refused full or even half a refund. Only would give 40% because they said " they won't make money"  Pay PAl was informed, I followed their instructions to send item back with a tracking nbr  This cost me $130.00 to CHINA!  DHL it was the only international tracking available.  Now The company refuses to pick the package up at customs stating they wanted it mailed only us postal. If I did it that way it only goes to border no tracking to final destination.  (so now they can refuse refund for not getting it)

They won't pick it up in customs! I think because they are not a legitimate company and would have to show who they are to receive it! I'm out $177.00 for dress ( the dress is in China) and the cost of DHL.  This took a month of pure aggrivation! I have never been so upset and so cheated! I'm asking that You Don't buy from this web site as they are awful and a rip off/ scam. They only respond by email and at 3:00am est Because I didn't return it us mail they are now refusing the refund all together.  Who does this? Why should they care how I choose to send it back?

Because they are not a legitimate company!  They need to pay for all the mental anguish and financial burden they imposed on me. Let the buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JJsHousecom/Suzhou-215021/JJsHousecom-No-phone-contact-has-a-protocol-for-returns-once-followed-they-refuse-all-1092045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JJsHouse.com