Complaint Review: jjwatt-texansjersey.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: amber — Colorado United States of America
beijing Internet United States of America

jjwatt-texansjersey.com SCAMMERS Internet

I bought a jersey from this website. It specifically said all returns in 60 days accepted.
I received my jersey and it was a fake. It was also falling apart with threads coming out.
I then emailed customer service and told them I am not happy I would like a full refund and where do I mail it back to. Their response was " you can cut the treads yourself"
I email a total of 12 times requesting for a return address and never heard back from the company. I am $115 out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jjwatt-texansjerseycom/internet/jjwatt-texansjerseycom-SCAMMERS-Internet-973672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jjwatt-texansjersey.com