Complaint Review: jk harris

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: scott37167 — smyrna Tennessee United States of America
jk harris
powell place brentwood tn brentwood, Tennessee United States of America

jk harris took thousands from me and never completed the service brentwood, Tennessee

I hired jk harris to handle my tax problem and after giving them thousands of dollars they went belly up. I want every penny back, they told me I can "just file yourself" for the offer in comp. Which is what I paid them to do, I put all this on credit cards and now I'm going to end up bankrupt.

I need all my money plus interest seeing how I'm paying interest on it. Plus all the interest that the IRS is adding up as this goes on and on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jk-harris/brentwood-Tennessee-/jk-harris-took-thousands-from-me-and-never-completed-the-service-brentwood-Tennessee-818543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jk harris