Maryland

• Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: George — wilmington North Carolina United States of America
jk harris
1109 hill st wilmington, North Carolina United States of America

jk harris individual chargedme$700 toprepare my taxes/tosettle my debt. all they did wasprepare taxes and nothing else. it took 2months and thewoman initially assigned tome never contacted me & was letgo 4 whatever reason wilmington, North Carolina

I was sent to jk harris in lue of taking care of some back taxes. When I arrived I was told that was noproblem. It would cost me $700 and they would prepare my taxes and settlemy debt. They prepared mytaxes alright, but thay neveer contacted the IRS at all. THAT was an expensive tax preparation and is the most outlandish fee I have ever payed to prepare taxes with no other result. The lady assigned to me never contacted me. She handled my case for 2 months and only returned 1 phone call of mine out of 11 times of trying. I finally talked with another fella whon said she was let go. They mailed my prpared taxes to me in the 3rd month for me to sign and mail. None of my debt was taking care of and they never oncwe called the IRS to even persue or to obtain any info on or about me, I went to the IRS builing several timeas myself.

I just NOW heard of the lawsuit today 11/12/09 from Tax Masters that a huge lawsuit was filed and was told to come to this web site and grieve like everone else. I don't know what is to come of this, but I have exact dates at home to give you if and when someone contacts me.

thank you for your time in reading this, and very much look forward in speaking about this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jk-harris/wilmington-North-Carolina-28403/jk-harris-individual-chargedme700-toprepare-my-taxestosettle-my-debt-all-they-did-wasp-523029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jk harris