Complaint Review: J&L Well Drilling

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Christina — Indianapolis Indiana
J&L Well Drilling
3920 S Meridian St Indiapolis, Indiana USA

J&L Well Drilling J & L Well FLY BY NIGHT SERVICES...WHAT A JOKE! Indianapolis Indiana

This company is a joke. I called him to ask him about a pump that was broken off in my well & he said he would come look at it. After coming by he was super confident he could get the well unstuck, so needless to say I let him try to save my well. After he claimed he got the original pump unstuck he shoved another pump down in the well only to tell me he gotten this 4" pump stuck also. He said all he needed to do was pour some chemicals down the well to eat the iron away & he was still confident he could save this well. The back and forth of the chemical pour lasted about 4 days when he came back and said he now couldn't get this pump unstuck. He said all we needed to do was buy a 3" pump from him (cost of $940) and he could just by-pass the pump that was stuck & he guranteed if the 3" pump didn't work he would take it back & refund the $. I was very frustrated at this point & asked him if we just needed to have a new well dug because I wasn't going to continue to throw away money on the pumps that he was just getting stuck & then could do nothing with! He went on to say "oh no, I can get that pump down that well and it will work" He then shook my hand & promised if this pump didnt' work he would take it back & get the money back so we could move on with our next option.

So, this day he leaves and says he will be back as we are letting the chemical sit a little longer. I purchased the 3" pump & after that he never returned. I called him several times with no answer & sent several text messages. It has now been a month since this happen & I've had a new well dug by a professional company(not someone who showed up in a Ford truck with a sticker on the side) and was informed that the $940 pump he sold me can't even be used in the well because it's too deep for this 3" pump. I called Leon several times & he kept giving me the run around about how he needed to get with someone else to try to get the money back. He never called back & today I call again & he called back trying to act like someone else!!! What a Joke...hahahahhaha He tells me no refunds (the pump is brand new in the box still) & if I slannder his name he will take me to court! I hope he does file a court case if I don't first because I had several people at my house the day he said if the pump didn't work we can take it back. That is the only reason I agreed to buy it and try it! I would never recommend this back yard fly by night service to anyone!!! Please save your money & have a real company come in for your work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JL-Well-Drilling/Indiapolis-Indiana-46217/JL-Well-Drilling-J-L-Well-FLY-BY-NIGHT-SERVICESWHAT-A-JOKE-Indianapolis-Indiana-1162853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&L Well Drilling