Complaint Review: jm bullion

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Rob — Watertown New York
jm bullion
, Select State/Province USA

jm bullion Failed to ship $5, 0000 order or respond to email communication. JM Bullion is a scam. PA

I ordered $5, 0000 of silver from JM Bullion on April 4th 2014. The processing time for credit card orders is 1 to 2 days according to JM Bullion's website. On April 8th my order was marked as shipped. However, when I used the provided tracking number, UPS states no package was recieved at any of their facilities And only a lable has been printed. Thus, the statement that my package has been shipped is varifiably false.

It is now April 12th 2014, 4 days after my order was marked shipped and UPS still has recieved no package from JM Bullion. I read consumer reviews of JM Bullionafter I became suspicious aof their behavior. I found a similar pattern of conduct from the company reported by a vast number of customers. None of my email communication has been returned.

As of the time I write this no merchandise has been recieved, no email communication has been returned,  and no explanation for the failure to ship has been provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jm-bullion/Select-StateProvince/jm-bullion-Failed-to-ship-5-0000-order-or-respond-to-email-communication-JM-Bullion-is-1138296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jm bullion