Complaint Review: JM Bullion

JM Bullion
1813 Olde Homestead Lane #11088 Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA

JM Bullion Silver company who doesn't deliver Lancaster Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Request for Information

Did you order your gold or silver from JM Bullion? If you have already then you may be out of luck. If you didn't then DONT!

I purchase 5K of metal per month from a dealer who's been in business for a very long time. I was told about JM Bullion (just as their name reads...JM Bull!). I sent them a check which they received in 3days. Next day it hit my bank and never heard another word from them. Sent several request though their web site "so-called "contact" page and nothing. OH yes I did receive two responses saying they will update me when ready to be shipped.

Let’s go back a bit. On 4-10-2013 mailed check. On 4-14 it was received and deposited. As of today 5/22/2013 I have not heard one word. I called and called and nobody picks up. I try first thing in the AM and every hour after that.

I should have read all the negative feedback about this so-called company before sending them my 2,700.00.

More to follow. If you were ripped off by this company at 1K or more. Send me an email...you will be glad you did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Bullion/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17605/JM-Bullion-Silver-company-who-doesnt-deliver-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-1053122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Bullion

Request for Information

AUTHOR: JMB - ()

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with our company thus far. Would you mind sending us either your order number or full name so we can check on this for you? Unfortunately we do not find any open orders fitting the timeframe or dollar size you posted. Please either email me directly at mike@jmbullion.com or feel free to post your ORD number here so we can get this taken care of. Also in regards to our phone line, we are open from 9-5 EST M-F so I'm not sure why you are having trouble getting in touch with us.