Complaint Review: JM Bullion

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Charles — La Junta Colorado
JM Bullion
unknown Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA

JM Bullion First order with this company and the last order ever. Lancaster Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Details

On 11/12/13 I mailed checks to both JM Bullion (JM) and APMEX. My check to APMEX cleared my bank on 11/15/13 and my check to JM cleared my bank on 11/18/13.  My order from APMEX, which DID NOT INCLUDE A SHIPPING CHARGE, was delivered to my home by FedEX on 11/21 and I had to sign for the delivery.

As of 12/3/13 I have heard nothing from JM. I did learn by reading other complaints that if they ever do ship my order it will be sent via UPS. Thus a package costing nearly $10,000 will be left at my door by UPS. UPS does not knock or even ring doorbell and I cannot be home all day, every day waiting on UPS.

This was my first order from JM, and I guarantee it will be my last. I think my money is now in a numbered account in the Cayman Islands and I have been ripped off .

If I do not receive my order very soon, I will initiate legal action against this company assuming they still exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Bullion/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-7605/JM-Bullion-First-order-with-this-company-and-the-last-order-ever-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-1103861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Bullion

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Details

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for your frustration. The check for your order was received and deposited on the 18th, and from there we hold checks up to five business days so they can clear from your bank to ours. Our shipping team was a bit backed up, but your order has been picked and packed on UPS tracking # 1ZA570X2A842177899, and will be picked up by UPS tomorrow.

Please feel free to email robert@jmbullion.com with any further questions or concerns. Thanks, and sorry again for the delay.

select