Complaint Review: JM MOTORCYCLE CORP Http://www.jmcorp.com/

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:NORTH YORK Ontario
JM MOTORCYCLE CORP Http://www.jmcorp.com/
1415 SOUTH CHERRY AVENUE TUCSON ARIZONA 85713-1997 TUCSCON, Arizona U.S.A.

JM MOTORCYCLE CORP jmcorp.com/ JM MOTORCYCLE CORP RIP OFF TERRIBLE SERVICE OVER CHARGED TUCSCON Arizona

We ordered a set of 4inch speakers that cost around 100 dollars that weight less than a pound. Their automation does not show shipping cost, than they tacked on $37 dollars to ship an item that is no larger than a carton cigarrettes. We asked them to contact us. Our emails were answered but nothing was done. Here is the email we wrote to their so called president but it was never answered, no resolution was given. Not even a call back or a simple let us credit your account a few dollars. Nothing!! avoid dealing with this company. If this is how they treat someone over a lousy 100 dollar order ..imagine what would happen if you bought something substantial. heres the emails...Are you doing anything here...please advise.

----- Original Message -----
From: msgcanada
To: john@jmcorp.com
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: Ok..so...

Still awaiting your response. Incase your forgot...your company charged me $37 dollars to ship a 2 4 inch speakers.

Im well aware of shipping costs as I do business overseas. I had a carbon fiber bicycle frame sent to me in a 3x5 foot box from Ireland for $35 dollars. Your shipping costs of $37 dollars represented a 35% increase and this charge is egregious.

Not only is this charge out of line, but as mentioned in my previous emails, all joking aside, no one even had the decency to email me the costs..and for that matter no indication was shown at time of order.

This will be my last request to ask for explanation and some partial refund. I work and ride with a local club here of 700 strong. Many have asked about the speakers and I have refrained from telling them until this is corrected. I sincerely hope someone there cares enough to right this situation.

Regards,

Wiseconsumer
NORTH YORK, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-MOTORCYCLE-CORP-Httpwwwjmcorpcom/TUCSCON-Arizona-85713-1997/JM-MOTORCYCLE-CORP-jmcorpcom-JM-MOTORCYCLE-CORP-RIP-OFF-TERRIBLE-SERVICE-OVER-CHARGED-TU-378036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM MOTORCYCLE CORP Http://www.jmcorp.com/