Complaint Review: JM Motors

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: gonzalez — henderson Nevada
JM Motors
6070 Boulder Hwy Las Vegas , Nevada USA

JM Motors Lemon sold mechanical engine problems first week of purchase Las Vegas Nevada

The very first day of driving off in my car I realize that the air that was blowing cold no longer was blowing cold, i also noticed that the car was driving funny and making crazy noises. I called Jm Motors and they tol me bring it in we will fix it. Mind you this happened several time where I came in let them keep it they said it was fixed and i would drive away and the same thing was wrong. Finally after threats I had no problems for about 2 weeks. Then my car over heats and the gaskets blow, we fix that well supposely and here I am 4 months later and im on the freeway and my whole car blows up smoke and oil is every where. There were so many minor occasions that I took this car in for different things and they always took my car kept it let thier mechanic work on it and it almost seems like things were rigged instead of fixed. I really feel like I was sold a lemon. I have no idea whats wrong with my car right now because it was just this morning its in the shop. I pray that they dont tellm e my engine is blown but have a funny feeling that is what it is. I cant believe i was scamed like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Motors-/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89011/JM-Motors-Lemon-sold-mechanical-engine-problems-first-week-of-purchase-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1124472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Motors