Complaint Review: JM Ribbons

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: mattianna — Green Oaks Illinois
JM Ribbons
115 Berlin-Cross Keys Road, Building C Berlin, New Jersey USA

JKM Products Corporation or JKM Ribbon & Trims I placed an order in September of 2012 was charged immediately and have yet to receive any product or a refund. Berlin New Jersey

I placed an order with JKM Ribbons in September of 2012. It was my hope at the time to get this merchandise with time to fill orders, prepare for craft shows and prepare gifts for the holidays.  After not receiving my product within the first month I tried calling customer service to realize that really did not exist.  I have continually for the past 15 months tried to either get a refund or the product with communication via email.

All I have is a paper trail of promises, that I ordered was charged and I have not received anything.  I have a ton of false promises that it's coming in 2-3 weeks.  They have not once intiated contact in regards to the status of this order.  I am beyond frustrated.  I would like to sue however I am not willing to incur any additional cost for this unfortunate situation.  So, it is important that this is no longer allowed to continue this scam on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Ribbons/Berlin-New-Jersey-08009/JKM-Products-Corporation-or-JKM-Ribbon-Trims-I-placed-an-order-in-September-of-2012-was-1118670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Ribbons