Complaint Review: JMB Marketing Group

• Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: carrera4 — Lawrenceville Georgia
JMB Marketing Group
tlanta, Ga, 30328 Atlanta, Georgia USA

JMB Marketing Group Jon Goldstein Scam job working from home Do not fall for this Jon will not pay you Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Re: JMB Marketing (Pay)

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Use to work there

I found Mr Goldstein's ad on AZ Craigslist and responded, he only had Mr Harls Mchone respond to me through email, he was very nice. SO I went through training with Olivia and I was very unclear on how to preform the job, but I started any ways, I had several people call me saying that there gift cards were not excepted, and very few calls came in each night. This company is very unprofessional. On skype the people who work for Mr Goldstein are very getto with getto slogans posted on their skype accounts. My Kelly Cruz is the person who I was told works in the office with Mr Goldstein. After I stopped working because I did not feel like this was a real job and that this company is taking advantage of poor people in North Carolina and Ohio asking people for $6.95 on a credit card for a $100 gift card that the consumers said Walmart knew nothing about. They are scamming people and stealing from inocent poor people and hiring people without paying them and taking their personal information. He needs to be stopped

His skype name is jon.goldstein72

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMB-Marketing-Group/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/JMB-Marketing-Group-Jon-Goldstein-Scam-job-working-from-home-Do-not-fall-for-this-Jon-wil-1105315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMB Marketing Group

Re: JMB Marketing (Pay)

AUTHOR: MusicMan78 - ()

Currently nearing my third week of working for JMB marketing. There have been a few people that have reported in different ripoff reports about working for the company and never receiving any pay. Seeing as the payroll is conducted on Tuesday I did not receive pay for the first Friday (paid weekly) as they run the payroll on Tuesdays and pay for the previous weeks hours the following Friday. I have reached the end of my 3rd week and I have received 2 paychecks direct deposited into my checking account with Wells Fargo. Everything is on the up and up and people ARE getting paid. In regards to the training, it is adequate. It certainly doesn't address all the issues some people may have, but it is sufficent enough to perform the job. What is so difficult about it? The system handles the calls, all YOU have to do is read the script verbatim and try to upsell. NOT rocket science. If you or anybody considering working for the company have ANY issues during set up of the software or in general about working issues, there are PLENTY of resources (people) on Skype that are team leads/trainers/management to help you with any concerns that arise.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Use to work there

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

I know all of them and Mr. Kelly Kruz, Jon Goldstein, Olivia Mitchell, and Deedra Moore. I will say the Kelly seems to be Ghetto type  of guy, but who cares he gets the job done. I bought the system myself for 10 dollars to get the whole package and the only problem is they never answer their 1-877-731-8207. My issue is I turned into a customer service center myself by answering questions for customers since Kelly and Deedra wouldn't answer their 877 number so I decided to quit.

You can make some decent money, but they always bring on retarded people doing retarted things. A couple of guys named Gary and Jeff helped me, but then I was tolded not to bother them and go through my team leader Regina. So i tried and tried and she was never available to help, plus she seems to have some sort of attitude with everyone. I skyped her the problem with the 877 number and her response was she said they are busy taking calls.  And that is all that I got from her. I talked to another person Craig who told me to get more diabetic creams for 7 dollars so I tried to do the form to get paid and it would never work for me even though I put the code in the form on skype. I asked craig about it and he said it works fine for him and you can get five or more a day easily. I ask him how and never got a straight answer.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo. I think there is an overall scam of sorts going on where they have about ten people running the whole show and the rest are left to be guini pigs or something. And they do Ghetto like things in skype chatter room with dumb names like biggies and all that garbage and everyone pretends they are getting paid big bucks when no is getting paid but pennies.

Foolish crew at large!