Complaint Review: JN Phillips

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mudslide03 — Sudbury Massachusetts
JN Phillips
82 Bolton Street Marlboro, Massachusetts USA

JN Phillips Horrible Service 6 attempts - still not repaired Marlboro Massachusetts

Here's a riddle for you:

Q - How many trips does it take JN Philips to replace a windshield?

A - I don't know, it hasn't happened yet.

JN Phillips tech just left, this is our sixth get together.  My rain sensing wipers still do not work.  I've talked to the regional manager who assured me that the guy today would be my savior.

The tech today had the same attitude as the regional manager, I mentioned that I had been through this several times already and their response was I haven't been here so it's not my fault.  Someone at this company needs to take responsibility.  Can I get a call from someone higher than Paul, the regional manager please.

choward@jnphillips.com; prosenfield@jnphillips.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JN-Phillips/Marlboro-Massachusetts-01752/JN-Phillips-Horrible-Service-6-attempts-still-not-repaired-Marlboro-Massachusetts-1096458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JN Phillips